I am sort of sneaking them both in here. I have been nominated for two awards recently and I am just getting to writing this out. First I was nominated by the talented and lovely Jackie Smith on her blog “A Platform of Sorts” for the Liebster award.
Second, I received the nomination from Blood ‘N’ Shadow Writings for the Versatile Blogger award.
Rules are different for both, but I am going to combine them here and nominated one time for both awards.
The rules for Liebster Award are as follows:
Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
The answer for the ten questions asked to me (all of which are very good and hard to answer)…
1) What is your favorite book? (actually a really hard question, only one!!!) The Lottery Rose
2) If you could do anything in the world, what would you do? Full time author
3) If you had one superpower, what would it be? Travel through time
4) If you could visit a fictional world (i.e. Narnia, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, etc…) for a day, where would you go? Middle Earth, no contest 🙂 (Huge LOTR fan)
5) Where is your favorite place in the world? Being with the one I love, no matter what we are doing. It’s the best thing in the world.
6) If you could meet three people from any time in history, who would they be? JRR Tolkien, CS Lewis, Jesus
7) Why did you start keeping your blog? Motivation for finishing my novel and gain exposure
8) What do you hope to accomplish in 2014? Finish my novel
9) What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Be with the one I love
10) If you could be any Disney Character, who would you be? Flower
My ten questions are…
1) If you could only have one thing in your life, would you want success or wealth?
2) What is your biggest pet peeve?
3) How do you most look up to and why?
4) Who or what most influences your writing style?
5) Up to today, what is your greatest accomplishment?
6) If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
7) If you had one more day, what would you spend it doing?
8) Of all the jobs you have had, what was the worst?
9) Growing up, who was your celebrity crush?
10) Is your blog for personal or profession use, or both?
For the Versatile
Display the Award on your Blog. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you. Post 7 things about yourself.
Seven (7) things about me:
1. I am a very anxious person and I bite my nails.
2. I love anything that has a good story, where the characters matter. I loved the show “The X-Files” not because of conspiracy theories or aliens, but the relationship between the two agents Mulder and Scully.
3. I didn’t learn to ride my bike until I was well into my teens.
4. On that same note, I wasn’t able to swallow pills for fear of chocking until I was almost in high school.
5. I have been a writer my whole life. I wrote my first chapter book when I was about six years old. It was called “Foxy”, about a dog that gets lost and each chapter a different animal guides him home.
6. I enjoy simple things, like going to the movies or staying home to watch a DVD. I don’t enjoy the busy social life kind of lifestyle.
7. I find that I thrive with routine but if I stay with that same routine for too long, then I get bored and restless.
My nominees are for both awards (and I am only doing 10, and you have to answer the 10 questions and 7 things about you :)):
10. Street of Dreams